About Me

My photo
CEO of Lovehappyhour.com, Actress, Life-loving Kind of Lady!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Love Happy Hour - The Whisper Lounge - Thursday Happy Hour - LA Happy Hours - Los Angeles Happy Hours, CA

The Whisper Lounge at The Grove - Thursday Happy Hours



I love going to dinner and a movie, but of course I’m down for happy hour and a movie! The Whisper Lounge at The Grove now has a regular and late night happy hour on Thursday nights. The convenience of having an outdoor mall, a nearby Movie Theater and happy hour may sound too good to be true, but let me tell you – it is.


So now, in addition to the 4pm - 7pm happy hour, you can enjoy a late night happy hour from 9pm to close with $3 beers, $6 well drinks and wine by the glass. Food specials are $5 and include: crispy calamari, mac n’ cheese, wild mushroom and truffle flatbread, whisper fries and Caesar Salad.


My boyfriend and I stopped in last Thursday to check out the HH enticement with an added DJ bonus. The crowd was cool and the prices were sweet. Four words: wild mushroom and truffle flatbread. The dish was a serious F.I.O. (Food Induced Orgasm); it was loaded with wild mushrooms, truffle oil, goat cheese and I could clearly see the fresh herbs sprinkled on top. I kid you not – I daydream about that flatbread. The mac n’ cheese was no joke either; the 3 cheeses melted with shells and plentiful chunks of crispy pancetta made me melt, too. I sipped on my big glass of Chardonnay and grinned with delightment for the entirety of our night.


I’m not sure how long this deal will be going on, but I definitely give The Whisper Lounge my happy hour approval. Wheter pre-movie or post-shopping, my idea of date night just got a whole lot better.

November 7th, 2011

The Whisper Lounge (The Grove)

189 The Grove Dr # F90b

Los Angeles, CA
(323) 931-0202


LOS ANGELES HAPPY HOURS


No comments:

Post a Comment